INDIANROVER is very concerned about protecting your privacy
What information does INDIANROVER collect and/or use?
- After you access of this Site, certain information about you, such as:
- Personally Identifiable Information such as name(s), race, gender, marital status, religion, age and contact details which may include e-mail address or contact number(s), password etc.
- Information about your personal identity such as race, gender, marital status, religion, age etc.
- Your financial information such as your banking details and any information relating to your income and lifestyle levels.
- Your contact details such as your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and the like.
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers.
- Transactional Information: Transactional history and financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details etc.
- Booking information which includes information about the travel, bookings, co-passengers, travel preferences etc.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
- Other information that may be requested or gathered while you visit, access or use the Site.
- Besides the above, when you browse the Website, INDIANROVER may collect information regarding the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the Internet Protocol address of the computer or Internet Service Provider you are using, and anonymous site statistical data, information furnished while navigating the Site, the systems and programs used and the time spent on our Site along with any other relevant information. The Website uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties to cater to provide you a better service and experience.
- We may also collect and furnish such other information as is required in compliance of various laws, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of INDIANROVER or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, directors or officers or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference to our operations rights, interests, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
Right to collect
How do we use the cookies?
- Similarly, a cookie may be placed by our third-party advertising companies or advertisement providers. These companies may use aggregated statistics about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide you advertisements about travel-related goods and services, your preferences in or any goods and services of potential interest to you. The third-party advertising companies or advertisement providers may also employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness of our ads, your preference and other relevant statistical data to serve you better. Any such information may be anonymous about your visits to this and other sites and does not link online actions to an identifiable person.
- Mostly the Web browsers are programmed to automatically accept cookies but if you desire to opt from receiving the cookies you can do so by changing the options on your web browser or using certain software programs, you can control how and whether the cookies will be accepted by your browser. INDIANROVER does respect your right to block any unwanted Internet activity, especially that of unscrupulous websites, though blocking cookies from the usage of INDIANROVER Site may disable certain features on the Site, and may make it impossible to purchase or use certain services available on the Site. Please note that it is possible to block cookie activity from certain websites while permitting cookies from websites you trust, like INDIANROVER Website.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, we do transmit your information to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, other non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links